Will cortana UK work outside?

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
As we have seen in developer preview that after some changes we are using Cortana outisde US. Now the question is that will we be able to use Cortana UK ouside UK region after changing region to UK and language to English (UK) ?
Because i think cortana in English (UK) will probably match to indian english and it would be very nice to talk with her fluently.

Maitrikkataria

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
As we have seen in developer preview that after some changes we are using Cortana outisde US. Now the question is that will we be able to use Cortana UK ouside UK region after changing region to UK and language to English (UK) ?
Because i think cortana in English (UK) will probably match to indian english and it would be very nice to talk with her fluently.

If you are comfortable in UK English then it will be better for you, but for some I guess it will be more difficult to use Cortana with UK English. I have seen many Indian users who rely on speech recognition frequently change their language support on Google Now to US English. Maybe, this has something to do with easy pronunciation of Indian names. :smile:

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
If you are comfortable in UK English then it will be better for you, but for some I guess it will be more difficult to use Cortana with UK English. I have seen many Indian users who rely on speech recognition frequently change their language support on Google Now to US English. Maybe, this has something to do with easy pronunciation of Indian names. :smile:

But indian users can switch Indian English for google now even i used Google now in hindi. I am surprised after hearing you that indians are using US english for google now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett