Xbox Music Pass

munozja91

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with the Xbox Music Pass when downloaxing music for offline use? I can stream everything but oncs i download i try to play and states it cant be played.??

Im on Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon?

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Nicholas Liyanage

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah man I get the same problem. Some albums play others don't. I get the error code C00D7176. Chatted with Xbox Music support here's what I got

Hi Nicholas,

This is Yasmina with Global Escalation Support. I'm sorry about your Xbox Music/Video issue and I'd like to get this taken care of. Let me go over what our next steps are.

From the information you provided, I understand that you are getting error code C00D7176 when playing some sons from Xbox Music offline with certain track. I have submitted this issue to our engineering team and they have notified me that they are looking into the problem. There is currently no firm ETA as to when this will be resolved, however you will be notified with any updates to the progress.
I will change the case to an inactive state, however if you have any questions or need more assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this e-mail while we work on finding a resolution to this.

I thank you for your patience in dealing with this issue, and for your continued support of the Xbox community.

Sincerely,

Yasmina B
Escalation Analyst
Global Escalation Support

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs