WP8.1 Live Lockscreen Wallpapers

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site

martixfx

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Nitpicking, but one of the ghosts is upside down on the wheel compared to the others. It looks nicer that way when a static image, but when it's rotated so that that ghost is on top, it looks a little funny (in my opinion).

Ups ... Good point had passed me! Thank you!

znniP6p.png

SlLSTCG.png

o0mEdRq.png

wdQGBlP.png

b5ulXsp.png

Shahim Mohammed

May 2, 2014
Visit site

oxe23

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
So, who likes pizza? ;-)

For the analog clock style lockscreen, of course...

Just as an idea - done with MS Paint - d'oh :)
Feel free to optimize in Photoshop etc.

pizzawp.jpg

Henrik Barna

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the positive feedback! :)

We are working on the update to support the 1080p wallpapers. Unfortunately, we don't have any device that support this resolution. Can anyone help us by uploading a screen shot with the oblique theme?

Thank you so much in advance!

Winfred Arman Lati

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Can't believe no one has done this yet:
wp_ss_20140809_0003.png

I modified j_cmd's PSD (thank you!) and placed a Majora's Mask clock instead. Sorry for my rudimentary Photoshop skills, I can't line them up perfectly but it does work. And I can only add a black background lol. I can't post links yet but.... well...remove spaces for the PSD :grin:

http :// 1drv . ms / 1pGFp06

EDIT: It's for the 1020 and devices with similar resolution. I don't know how to optimize it for 1080p sorry.

lytec

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I made an application to provide live lock screen wallpapers. It's currently doesnt support 1080p but soon it will be available.
I would be so glad if you took a look at it and gave me tips and suggestions.
Thank you so much in advance!

Thanks for your job, but it seems someone allready did this...for commercial use...
There's an app on the store (live lockscreen themes) where we can find ALL the themes posted on this thread, with adds, asking for financial support for their "work", things such "removing adds for 5 stars vote", etc
I've allready reported this app to microsoft, I hope you'll be a lot to do the same.

Keep up good work Henrik, your app is the only official one from this thread :amaze:

cosmickinect

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your job, but it seems someone allready did this...for commercial use...
There's an app on the store (live lockscreen themes) where we can find ALL the themes posted on this thread, with adds, asking for financial support for their "work", things such "removing adds for 5 stars vote", etc
I've allready reported this app to microsoft, I hope you'll be a lot to do the same.

Keep up good work Henrik, your app is the only official one from this thread :amaze:

just used the app, it looks like its given credit to where the images where sourced and who made it, so i guess its not too bad and it depends on who made the pictures

i just wish the app put a link to the forum link so we can have move lockscreen themes :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers