WP8.1 Live Lockscreen Wallpapers

Rasool Shaik

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Thanks for your job, but it seems someone allready did this...for commercial use...
There's an app on the store (live lockscreen themes) where we can find ALL the themes posted on this thread, with adds, asking for financial support for their "work", things such "removing adds for 5 stars vote", etc
I've allready reported this app to microsoft, I hope you'll be a lot to do the same.

Keep up good work Henrik, your app is the only official one from this thread :amaze:

I have used the app live lockscreen themes. Its good for us all. He is just sharing and all the stuff is free. Also he has given credit to original wallpaper makers. So its ok. I appreciate his work. We all here are to help each other.:grin:

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

DON2003

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
seems like Lumia 630 is incompatible with the clock type lockscreen, the wallpaper moves up once screen is on bec of the virtual navigation buttons, anyone?

Henrik Barna

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
seems like Lumia 630 is incompatible with the clock type lockscreen, the wallpaper moves up once screen is on bec of the virtual navigation buttons, anyone?

Thank for your comment, we checked it again and again and again...but finally we realized the problem and hopefully solved it :) Update will be available tomorrow (maybe today...)!

martixfx

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
JDYTWMj.png

krBH1Ux.png

QRF2IGB.png

Pgszu7j.png

Y8yylxP.png

bgonpWt.png

0c9Q89W.png

ZAkUzW8.png

eAdV86h.png