Dead Lumia 520

victorrusu

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
My phone suddenly turned off while using Internet Explorer and now it's completely dead. It won't even turn on when charging. I've tried all the soft and hard reset methods and none of them worked. I'm quite sure my battery is fine, because I've tried another one too. Has anyone ever encountered this problem before and fixed it?

Saykaash

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
your phone seems to be dead right now. i faced a same problem months back but thats with my xperia c. dont try any trick. go straight to nearest service centre.. they will have a fix.

jack6191

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
My phone suddenly turned off while using Internet Explorer and now it's completely dead. It won't even turn on when charging. I've tried all the soft and hard reset methods and none of them worked. I'm quite sure my battery is fine, because I've tried another one too. Has anyone ever encountered this problem before and fixed it?

My lumia 520 turned off too while I was using bing news. Completely dead and out of warranty. Went to service centre, the charges are more than the resale value of the phone. So for now I am using it as paper weight. How about you, got any fix now?

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12