Lived lock screen beta damaged my phone

Salehshams

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
Yesterday i installed the MS lock screen, today i removed my sd card, then i inserted it but when i want to unlock my phone, default lock screen appears instead of MS lock screen, when i wanted to open the MS lock screen program it didn't open, it didn't uninstall, it is not in my programs list in storage sense.i did soft reset, but it didn't work.

Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_334 using Tapatalk

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Did you install the app on your SD card? I wouldn't say your phone is damaged; it may need a hard reset if you are unable reinstall the Live Lock Screen beta or you can try waiting until the next update to see if it fixes itself. Regardless, I wouldn't recommend installing app, that works with a primary function of your phone, on an SD card.

Salehshams

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Did you install the app on your SD card? I wouldn't say your phone is damaged; it may need a hard reset if you are unable reinstall the Live Lock Screen beta or you can try waiting until the next update to see if it fixes itself. Regardless, I wouldn't recommend installing app, that works with a primary function of your phone, on an SD card.

Oh, unfortunately yes. I had install it on my SD card.I couldn't do anything by it. I tried to open it with Cortana but it only loads. 😓

Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_334 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12