Has anyone tried installing cyan from DP without any problems?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I suspect that quite a few people managed to do it on day one, before Microsoft pulled the plug when the bitlocker bug came to light.

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I've done it on my 1520. I had to downgrade to do. Works fine. The issue I had is it recognized my phone as a completely brand new phone and wouldn't let me use any of my apps so it downloaded all my apps again. It did it automatically so it wasn't too bad, just time consuming.

vyner

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm not clear with some facts; the bitlocker issue happened with OTA update or via Nokia Suite?
By the way, did microsoft resolve this issue already? I asked because the update seems to be ongoing now.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not clear with some facts; the bitlocker issue happened with OTA update or via Nokia Suite?
By the way, did microsoft resolve this issue already? I asked because the update seems to be ongoing now.

bitlocker is a secure system that encrypt your system BitLocker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
most people dont use it, only if you want to protect your data, you will need to enable it on some applicaton/system management
...., cyan is an OTA update for firmware, nokia suite has no problem at all...
not yet, but soon for GDR 1 (update 1)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs