WP 8.1 Bugs and Defects

Splendormite

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
When I plug in my headphones and listen to music, the volume automatically maximizes and the voice command screen (not Cortana) repetitively pops up.

OnlyLhaled

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Guys I have a problem with my 640 xl
Push notifications are not working probably through cellular data . some time it comes delayed or desn't come at all
Notifications works well only through Wifi and cellular data MUST be off. If wifi and cellular data are both on the notifications don't come as usual.
I tried soft reset and nothing changed
I changed the data sense to unlimited and still have the problem
anyone can help please?

ristk

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Guys I have a problem with my 640 xl
Push notifications are not working probably through cellular data . some time it comes delayed or desn't come at all
Notifications works well only through Wifi and cellular data MUST be off. If wifi and cellular data are both on the notifications don't come as usual.
I tried soft reset and nothing changed
anyone can help please?
Set data sense to unlimited

OnlyLhaled

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Set data sense to unlimited
I did nothing changed
but I found this:
in data sense when I set ( limit background data ) ON and ALWAYS the notifications works fine and vise versa It doesn't work whe I set limit background data to OFF !!
It stills a problem cause I can't use Whatsapp for example when I set limit background data ON

Last edited:

dekdrk

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
How come I cant download or update an app on Windows 8.1 anymore?

Hi I think its a bug in the system or 1520;but,its been a day or week and I have been trying to update and redownload many of the apps especially Netflix. I tried turning off wifi and 3G but the dowloads would crash and says "Attention Required" and I'll retry the download but it will keep crashing! I also tried doing soft reset,clearing space on phone/MicroSD and the app download will keep crashing!! This is making me angry and confused! Pls. Help asap! Thanks!

Ghoomato

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Actually I have problem with windows 8.1. I dont know is it bug or error. I have installed external antivirus in my system but the it is not showing activated. I don't know why??

neendsingh

Nov 24, 2018
Visit site
Sometimes I forget and click on the Tabs button only to find that I have like 10+ tabs still "open". The 6-tab limits was FAR, FAR more predictable golf game and their positions NEVER change unless a tab is closed.

If I needed unlimited tabs, then I would have used my laptop. Furthermore, unlimited tabs is also pretty ineffective unless you can also have multiple golf sticks and info of windows. That way, you can group similar tabs in the same windows

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium