I don't have Update Cyan...

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello I live in the UK and own an unlocked Lumia 1320 and noticed mostly everyone has Cyan now, well I just unistalled Windows Phone 8.1 and completely reset my phone and my phone is saying it is up to date when in fact my phone is still on Update Black, why is this? =(

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Look around, do you know for sure your phone is supposed to get it? Obviously (ok, i take that back, its not necessarily obvious) and unfortunately it is not.

Also, mostly everyone does NOT have Cyan, just scroll down Nokia's availability page.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you did sth to **** off MS and now they've cut you off!! Scandals

"yo, bob"

"hmm?"

"you see this one guy here?"

"what about him?"

"I don't like his name, can we make sure he doesn't get any updates?"

"Sure, let's just wave this magic update wand and voila!"

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
"yo, bob"

"hmm?"

"you see this one guy here?"

"what about him?"

"I don't like his name, can we make sure he doesn't get any updates?"

"Sure, let's just wave this magic update wand and voila!"

Sounds about right :D Didn't think there were still Bob's working for MS tho

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello I live in the UK and own an unlocked Lumia 1320 and noticed mostly everyone has Cyan now, well I just unistalled Windows Phone 8.1 and completely reset my phone and my phone is saying it is up to date when in fact my phone is still on Update Black, why is this? =(

Because you have installed the Developer's Preview of 8.1. The Cyan update has been suspended for the DP as there were issues with pople using Bitlocker security.
Try reinstalling WP8 and then check for updates. Should show up then....

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Because you have installed the Developer's Preview of 8.1. The Cyan update has been suspended for the DP as there were issues with pople using Bitlocker security.
Try reinstalling WP8 and then check for updates. Should show up then....

I have, I don't have Windows Phone 8.1 anymore, I used a Nokia tool to delete 8.1 from my 1320 but when I search for updates it just says my phone is up to date.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Well, it also depends which network you are with. If they are still testing it, it may be a few days before it's available...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos