Can't get recent xbox music purchase on phone

Andy Dunikowski

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I had $9.99 in promo credit getting ready to expire in my MS account. I purchased and album for $9.99 on my Win 8.1 tablet. What does it take to get that music on my phone. Xbox music cloud collection is "ON". I can see the album and the songs but I am limited to 30 seconds of play on each song.

Its all under the same account. Phone is a 1020.

tanyet

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would try all of the standard stuff first. Restart app, restart phone, or maybe a soft reset. I've had some issues recently with xbm syncing as well and that usually settles it.

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you get any error codes? What happens if you click as if to buy/download. I'm currently having issues with error 805a0193 which also includes the symptoms you mention. A few seem to be having it

Andy Dunikowski

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
No error codes... I can see the album and all the songs are listed but when I play one it only allows 30 seconds of play on the phone. The tablet is normal.

I did see a notification in the tablet "I have music in the Cloud and it is accessible on Win 8/RT devices. With Xbox music pass I'll be able to see cloud music on my phone and 360".

Does this mean I can't get it on my WP unless I pay $9.99 a month? I hope not... That would be BS... I would never by another song from MS again and would consider going back to @pple if that is the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire