Features missing?

SPIFF Costa

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I got the live folders but aren't we also suppost to get the a bigger tile option and the a new xbox music live tile? Maybe xbox live tile will be updated later but what about the bigger live tile option? Or am I missing something?

wpfanboy17

May 10, 2014
Visit site
This DP update will enable certain features needed for xbox music such as live tile and kids corner. Xbox music will receive an update via the app store.

Maonsie

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I got live folders. Just drag a tile onto another tile and it will make a folder. I find it pretty neat

Are you able to create live folders with any apps? Cos I'm not able to add a lot of apps to folders.

*Nevermind, just rather difficult to add apps to a mini live folder. Easier with larger tiles since you have to hover over it for a few seconds.

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Got all the previously announced features. Folders are very well done imho. I haven't heard anything about a new live tile size. Where'd you hear about that?

What has really surprised me is that VPN finally supports IPSEC now. And oh, IE doesn't get redirected to mobile sites anymore when using desktop view.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
NO automatic time setting! Where is the ******* problem? Im in Germany, unlocked phone. Is it so hard to implement this little crap feature? I had a phone from Romania once (EU something version), and that one had the feature. But hightec bull**** country Germany doesnt get it ???

I have to set my time every week, because its off 2-3 minutes and i miss my bus/train....!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)