Official Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

CycleNC

Feb 5, 2007
Visit site
I have a handful of apps that are stuck in the "installing" phase. The one causing me the biggest problem right now is Calendar. Soft reset didn't help. Any others seeing similar issues?

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Official Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 Discussion nd Problem Solving Thread

Same problem, tried three times, I give up unless someone else has a bright insight...

Davulsukur

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't add interests to cortanas notebook. After I click the plus button it just says pick a category but the screen is blank

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
7yjydy8y.png

People using Cortana in uk or in india nd using eng uk as language
They all r asking that y Cortana is not chatting
So Marcus just tweeted that as soon as gdr1 release completes
They will update d Cortana servers to make it work

krcndn

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hy cn any1 help...i m on pfd..bt now my phone don't show update 1..it checking for about 20 min..then show an error..what to do.?

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
same here :(
L920 with Rogers, Canada

Issue with downloading or Cortana? I'm using Rogers 1020. I got it Downloaded but Cortana won't work for me..very annoying.

Update: Ok I got it working,didn't realize language was set to Us instead of Canada...now its working, coetana seems cool but I'm skeptical how well it will work down the road,if it will really learn about the user. Anyway cool early on.

Last edited:

King Dack

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Live folders make for a great jukebox. Pin my choice albums to start and then put them all in a folder. Large live tile. Good times! Thought I would share.

grininja

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Has someone manage to start App Corner? In my case (Lumia 720) won't launch.
And will it get along with Kids Corner? I mean how the two corners will work at the same time? My guess is that App Corner will start only with tile...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz