Best WP update ever?

Lenin17301

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Since I've seen a lot of doom/gloom forum entries lately, I want to post one that's a bit more positive. To me, the GDR 1 update released today for WP 8.1 is the best update ever released for Windows Phone, I don't know if its Placebo effect or something, but the OS just feels so fast, stable, basically improved in every possible way, and if that background improvements are too cryptic for you, then take a gander of the new IE, I say new because this updated Internet Explorer feels like an entirely new Browser. Only thing missing is a decent Xbox Music experience, and hopefully we'll get it with the next update coming for that App.

So after all that blabber, I ask you folks, do you think this update is the best ever to grace WP? Do we have right now the best OS ever put out by MS? I honestly think we do.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Good on you, can't install the update after. What a shame l625 cyan + 8.1 so yes there is still doom and gloom thanks to Microsoft.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm so impressed with this minor update! My phone seems smoother again, as well as the awesome live folders, Cortana doesn't seem to be causing any resuming bugs so far. IE is so much better too. Also live lock screen seems to be a bit better, could be a placebo effect, but overall happy with this update.

And yes, I do think this is the best OS Microsoft has made for WP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3