The more Microsoft gives us what we've been asking for, the more god-awful my start screen looks. Now someone needs to create an app that helps lay out our apps for those of us that lack any once of creativity.

Or more "what does your start screen look like" threads....😉
    Guytronic likes this.
    08-04-2014 10:00 PM
    Stick with your own start screen if the new features don't suit you. Others are happy with it.
    darklordjed and Curtis Howell like this.
    08-04-2014 10:10 PM
    The more Microsoft gives us what we've been asking for, the more god-awful my start screen looks. Now someone needs to create an app that helps lay out our apps for those of us that lack any once of creativity.

Or more "what does your start screen look like" threads....😉
    The easiest solution is to not use these new features.
    08-04-2014 10:15 PM
    OP isn't saying that he doesn't like these features or doesn't want to use these features. He is saying that he isn't that much creative to make a gorgeous start screen layout and someone should create an app which can help him to achieve it.
    And I think that app will be a HIT.
    DJWhiteSquall likes this.
    08-04-2014 10:27 PM
    Now someone needs to create an app that helps lay out our apps for those of us that lack any once of creativity.
    Hey, that's a cool idea.Post this app idea in the following thread.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/dev...pps-ideas.html
    DJWhiteSquall likes this.
    08-04-2014 10:34 PM
    OP isn't saying that he doesn't like these features or doesn't want to use these features. He is saying that he isn't that much creative to make a gorgeous start screen layout and someone should create an app which can help him to achieve it.
    Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. I love the new features and have shown them off multiple times already today. But now that I have what I asked Santa for, I don't know how to put it together so it looks as cool as all my friends.

Better yet, now that I finally have a Bugatti Veyron parked in my garage, I have no idea how to get it out of 1st Gear.
    08-04-2014 10:43 PM
    Dude, stop copying responses from the Apple forums. We actually try to work with/help each other here.

Aside from that, kudos to you and thank you for using proper grammar and correct spelling.
    08-04-2014 10:46 PM
    Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. I love the new features and have shown them off multiple times already today. But now that I have what I asked Santa for, I don't know how to put it together so it looks as cool as all my friends.

Better yet, now that I finally have a Bugatti Veyron parked in my garage, I have no idea how to get it out of 1st Gear.
    Okay. Let me help you out.
    Visit the following thread and look at the screenshots. You'll get a lot of ideas there. There are some creative users. You can ask them if you don't know how they've arranged their start screens.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win.../271565-42.htm

Tip: Visit last pages first.

Cheers.
    08-04-2014 10:57 PM
    Dude, stop copying responses from the Apple forums. We actually try to work with/help each other here.

Aside from that, kudos to you and thank you for using proper grammar and correct spelling.
    Seeing as I don't have an Apple device (other than a first generation iPod touch), I wouldn't have a reason to be on the Apple forums to copy and answer.
    08-05-2014 08:02 AM
    Understood. You gotta admit the title of the thread does come off as bit sensationalist, especially considering the sentiment many held around here about allowing customization of the start screen.
    08-05-2014 08:05 AM
    Take a look at some nice start screen layouts, copy them shamelessly and use the same wallpaper (the wallpaper makes a huge difference) if you lack a good eye for design.
    08-05-2014 08:08 AM