What's happening with the latest Xbox Music update?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
With the 2 week updates, the latest update should have come last Friday. It didn't. The article Daniel Rubino wrote said that the update "should" come last Friday. It didn't.

Since then no news. From Microsoft, from WP Central, etc. Silence...

Now Joe Belfiore said yesterday that there was a big update coming in a couple of weeks but needed Update 1. I can't get Update 1 cause I'm on HTC.

So what's the deal? If we don't have Update 1 we're basically screwed? Are we getting an update anytime soon? Is it just late but this time they didn't announce it? What's happening with the latest Xbox Music update?

I'm really tired of the confusion and the mess...

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
No one knows any schedule, or the reason for such a schedule. All anyone knows is that the whole situation is just plain ridiculous.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Besides.. the reason most system apps were split from the OS is so they could be updated independently, so XBM is in no way tied to OS updates.

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Maybe MSFT thought the Xbox music app magically became usable after they did a talk on wpcentral? There are just so many reasons that windows phone should die - and they don't mind adding one more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett