WIFI connections problems after updated from WP 8.1 DP L920 to WP 8.1 U1

Jan Jan2

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
My lumia 920 with WP 8.1 DP w/o cyan just updated to WP8.1 U1 Preview developer program.My L920 Wifi connection constantly showing ''no internet access'' and unable connected to wifi connection after wp 8.1 update 1. Previously, my L920 never faced wifi connection problems. Rebooting the phone doesn't help. Anyone here faced the same issue? any solution ? Thanks for helping.

Sorry for poor English.:sweaty:

aikidaves

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm only having that trouble with the same WiFi connections that have always been problems. 2 things that sometimes help me:

Soft reset the phone.
Go to Settings/WiFi/Manage, delete the connection, then try to connect.

If these don't work and you have access to the router, try restarting it.

Maybe someone smarter than me has some more ideas. Good luck!

Jessicator

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this last night too, but after some troubleshooting, I realized that my laptop was also having trouble, leading me to notice that Comcast was actually having a rough night. The problem was fixed on Comcast's end overnight, and this morning, I have had no issues with wi-fi at all.

Biostud

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah my wi-fi just says "no Internet connection" even though it was been working fine just up until this release. I've tried a soft reset and changing channels on my wi-fi to no avail. Running 920 8.1 developer.

caliseo

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi all I had this issue as well. I had to go into my router and delete my phone from it's history list of connected devices. After I did this twice it seemed to reconnect. Hope this works for everyone. Also pls reply to the post to let others know if it worked. Thanks

Diniy Moktar

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I am using my Lumia 920 as Wifi hotspot. Before I upgraded to GDR1, it was working fine. But after the update the laptop connected to the phone but cannot access the internet. Can't even opened a search engine. Help. T.T

Biostud

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I found out this error in the router log " 192.128.1.41 exceeds the max. number of session per host!", which is my phones local IP address.

Changing my router to from max 2048 to 4096 sessions pr. host seems to have fixed it.

epilefnalber

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I got Cyan on my lumia 920 and installed Gdr1 yesterday, last night I noticed my WiFi disconnect suddenly or show the no internet connection message. After a lot of try and error, I finally gave up and went to bed; when I woke up this morning the problem is apparently gone, I'm still testing my phone, as soon as I get anything new I'll try to let you know.
BTW battery life seems to be much better now, even using GPS (and BT for some files transfer)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)