extras + info Still show me Lumia Black

makitomakito

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, every one, i have a Windows phone Developer preview in my nokia lumia 1020, this week i receive the latest version of WP developer preview, but, when i go to settings > extras+info still shows me Lumia black...

Why the extras+info show me that ?, i suppose show on the screen Cyan Lumia, no ?
How I can do to show me cyan ?

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, every one, i have a Windows phone Developer preview in my nokia lumia 1020, this week i receive the latest version of WP developer preview, but, when i go to settings > extras+info still shows me Lumia black...

Why the extras+info show me that ?, i suppose show on the screen Cyan Lumia, no ?
How I can do to show me cyan ?

Hi. The update you got is WP8.1 GDR1 which was released some days ago. That doesn't not include Cyan firmware. For that you have to downgrade to Wp8.0 and then you'll get 8.1+Cyan

aikidaves

May 21, 2014
Visit site
ok, thnks!... but the last version its equal stable than the cyan update 1 rigth ?, its the same...

Um, no. You're talking about 3 separate things here. Cyan is the firmware for Lumia phones. There is no way to get it through the Preview for Developers program, you can only get the official update. The Windows Phone 8.1 software comes bundled with Cyan, but has also been available through PfD since April. Finally, Update 1 for WP 8.1 was released through PfD on Monday of this week. It can be installed over WP 8.1 whether Cyan has been installed or not. It does not include Cyan or any other firmware update.

I hope this is clear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750