What WP8.1 features do you want in threshold?

GreenScrew

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I use a Windows 8.1 tablet and phone all day long. There's a few features of each that I'm excited to see make it in to a unified perform so I'm not having to pay such close attention to which I'm on. Here are mine, what are yours?

Swipe keyboard (whatever it's called - WP)
Swipe keys (top row numbers, etc - Windows)
The "old" tap /hold cursor (WP)
For sure live folders (WP)
Of course Cortana (WP)

I'll list others as they come up now that I have a place... think of things throughout the day and now gone blank!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
WP on a tablet would be a winner for me...
Sure would like to see WP OS features on this original RT I have.
Wordflow and Cortana on an RT might be a true gift from the tech spirits of the universe if this were possible.

I'm pretty close to giving my RT to my neighbor (he wouldn't know any better ... lol)

Maonsie

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I agree with what you say, especially live folders and Cortana (which I personally believe is one of the most important things Microsoft needs to focus on every platform), but also now that it appears the charms menu is going away, I wouldn't mind if Microsoft added a more robust and functional notification/action drawer a la Windows Phone to Windows itself. That would come in handy for tablets and touch displays in particular, but I also think that even with a mouse on a traditional desktop, notification manipulation could be just as important. And a way to quickly access basic computer functions doesn't seem so mad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)