Calendar tile not correct date WP 8.1 update 1

selfxd

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Live tile is a day behind unpinning and repining does nothing. Just curious if anyone else noticed this Samsung Ativ S

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Are you using the stock calendar. I use simple calendar and on my 920 if I had too many background apps open it would not automatically change the date once it went past midnight. My 1520 di that two nights ago but not last night. I don't use the stock calendar but I do have it installed.

rndtan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here on 8.1 update 1. I did a soft rest, down volume and power, and it's on the right date. I'm not sure if that's a permanent fix but give it a shot.

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Mine stock calender live tile is still stucked on 6 august. I have tried removing and pinning it again, but it doesn't work. Restarting too doesn't work.
Lately, I have given up on my windows phone and using s4 as my primary phone because of all these unexplained bugs.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Jakez98

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same problem as the OP on my Lumia 1020 running WP8.1.1 DP with Lumia Cyan just 2 days ago too. My solution is to force the live tile to update again. Follow these steps:

1) Unpin the Calendar tile
2) Restart the phone
3) Open Calendar from the app list
4) Go to settings
5) Un-tick all the options
6) Close Calendar by long pressing the back button
7) Open Calendar again
8) Go to settings
9) Tick the options that you want
10) Re-pin the Calendar tile again.

Let me know if it helped.

Members online