How to move maps to SD-card?

EndOfRope

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
the instructions about moving apps to SD-card are nice, but most phone memory is used by the Drive+ Maps.
My Drive+ and Here Maps apps are still in phone memory of my L1520.
So, how can i move the maps to SD-Card?
Regards

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1520 with WP 8.1 + Cyan + Update 1 and I can't find this app anywhere. How do I get the downloaded maps to my SD card? There were no instructions for anyone who can't get this app.

EndOfRope

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I was using the link from IE11 from my phone. Depending on language settings the name might be different, in german this app is called "Lumia Speicher?berpr?fung" It?s also important to delete the maps first from the phone like Sam explained. I switched to sd card first and had a hard time with maps that i could not delete any more.
I think WP8.1 should come with this app, for me it?s more important than the new cooking or travelling app.

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
No, If you view the story on your phone there is no link to the app. Just a discussion with no live links. If you search the store that app is not available, at least to my phone. I removed the maps saved on my phone and set all downloads to save to my SD card and re-downloaded the maps and they saved to my phone not the SD card.

So I guess with the latest software and firmware it not available to me. I am still asking how do I get the maps on my SD card?

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I searched the Window phone store from the phone, Bing, Google and several others from the phone and could not find a download link on the phone. The windows phone store has a page on it but no link to download. The Nokia Beta labs says "the trial is over".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss