handson exp

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
No good calling apps for VIOP in windows phone, only two are available itel and mosip, mosip is so bad on windows and on itel other person can hear echo (can hear their own voice), compared to android, Blackberry and ioS there are so many options for good quality VOIP calls

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
No good calling apps for VIOP in windows phone, only two are available itel and mosip, mosip is so bad on windows and on itel other person can hear echo (can hear their own voice), compared to android, Blackberry and ioS there are so many options for good quality VOIP calls

I used a app a while ago called "Spare Phone", it was a Google voice VOIP app, I had to travel outside of the US for a while, Verizon wanted 0.90 a min and $10 for ever 100mb of data (crazy huh ?). So I used this app in the Hotel room under Wi-Fi, I was there for a week and a 1/2, must of made 5-7 hours worth of calls. 95% of them worked great....

There are a bunch of VOIP apps in the store but, they were not called VOIP so they didn't come up under a search, I just ran into them by mistake...

handson exp

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
1. Viber not working on windows phone (it works perfect on Android and ioS)

2. VOIP calls not working properly there is echo on other side and no option to change operator code for itel (it works perfect on Android, blackberry and ioS and so many viop apps available, on windows only two itel and mosip which are not working properly)

3. no calling option on BBM on windows phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium