IE too sensitive and often wont scroll?

jtzako

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Lately (after recent updates) it seems like IE is having some problems. It seems to load web pages slower and when I get to web pages it sometimes wont scroll properly and/or it thinks I am 'clicking' rather than scrolling.

Anyone else had this issue? Some websites have too much clickable area and I have a hard time scrolling down to view them (some examples are all Gawker sites and TheChive).

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
The Gawker sites seriously make me angry on WP8.1... Clicking open in new tab will open a new tab and follow the link in the current tab. I gave up looking at any Gawker sites on my phone, it's just not worth it. There are a few other sites that seem more sensitive than others, but I'm on a Lumia 1520 and I have that screen sensitivity issue so who knows what the real problem is.

But you definitely aren't the only one from what I've seen. Most sites respond great in IE11 Mobile on 8.1, but the ones that don't are terrible

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Kinja blogs keeps on changing their goddamn Ui too much. Screw them.

Otoh, IE after update/gdr1 is pretty wonky. Crashes randomly.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm. Gawker sites are nasty on Trident in general, IGN has issues because 512MB RAM. Siliconera also has issues, largely because I hate their mobile layout and switch to the desktop layout :p

Also, with WP 8.1 Update 1, I can confirm some random crashes in the mix as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre