Howdy folks!

Anybody else having problems with Visual Voicemail not working? I have a 928 with 8.1 update 1, and ever since I updated it, my Visual Voicemail won't work. Anybody else experiencing this? Not really upset about it, I know that being on the "bleeding edge" comes with some sacrifices, but I thought I'd check with our awesome community to see if anyone had experienced this and was able to fix it.

Thanks in advance!!
    08-14-2014 03:23 PM
    Howdy folks!

Anybody else having problems with Visual Voicemail not working? I have a 928 with 8.1 update 1, and ever since I updated it, my Visual Voicemail won't work. Anybody else experiencing this? Not really upset about it, I know that being on the "bleeding edge" comes with some sacrifices, but I thought I'd check with our awesome community to see if anyone had experienced this and was able to fix it.

Thanks in advance!!
    Before I rolled back to just 8.1, visual voice mail did work but it would not remember the passcode. Pretty much set itself up as if not previously installed every time I used it. Forgot about that one since it was rather minor in comparison to the hands free Bluetooth mess. Back on just 8.1 and VVM works properly. GDR1 definitely is a good reminder for me that preview really does mean preview. Not a complaint, just an observation and acknowledgement it is still pre-release software....
    08-14-2014 04:02 PM