Bug Ignored since Lumia Black released

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
should i wait for 25 seconds and touch the screen?? how ths Bug actually even appear?? i was not able to get it...
what ever, i dont feel its that important as any other bug such as Noise in Whatsapp, or Resuming Lock screen or the best bug Freezing apps..

VHDL

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
How is this very annoying?

If you have set screen time out to 30 sec as I then you will have to face this problem after every 25 seconds of idle status of phone. Problems occurs on based of what we are taping or pressing. As in this bug system understand the Tap as holding of the Tap.

And another user AbhishekSinha1601 having this bug in Lumia 720.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
My phone just comes bright when i touch... Just cant understand why u people actually wait for 25 seconds to wake it up :p

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you have set screen time out to 30 sec as I then you will have to face this problem after every 25 seconds of idle status of phone. Problems occurs on based of what we are taping or pressing. As in this bug system understand the Tap as holding of the Tap.

And another user AbhishekSinha1601 having this bug in Lumia 720.

Then either set the idle time to a higher value than 30 seconds, or stop friggin' touching the device in dimmed state. ;)

VHDL

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Then either set the idle time to a higher value than 30 seconds, or stop friggin' touching the device in dimmed state. ;)
Already done that :)
But main point is that this is the bug and we are having it since Lumia Black and no one has reported it yet. So it is better if this bug get solved rather than finding tricks to avoid it.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Already done that :)
But main point is that this is the bug and we are having it since Lumia Black and no one has reported it yet. So it is better if this bug get solved rather than finding tricks to avoid it.

You should report it to Nokia/Microsoft. There's apparently only a handful of people affected by it, or at least only a handful of users have noticed it so far. So Nokia might not even know about it as of yet.

VHDL

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
You should report it to Nokia/Microsoft. There's apparently only a handful of people affected by it, or at least only a handful of users have noticed it so far. So Nokia might not even know about it as of yet.
I think many users are having this bug but they are unaware of that only because of Screen time out they have set may be more than 30 secs as default screen time out is also 1 Minute and that should be the reason of unawareness of this kind a bug.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I think many users are having this bug but they are unaware of that only because of Screen time out they have set may be more than 30 secs as default screen time out is also 1 Minute and that should be the reason of unawareness of this kind a bug.

That's why I said "or haven't noticed it yet". ;)

AbhishekSinha1601

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Its happening on any value of idle time and with everyone(I haven't checked it on Cyan yet). Just try to touch the back button in dimmed state and you will find the app switcher popping. And yes touching the phone in dimmed state is to stop the phone from being timed out or else I have to unlock the phone again.

VHDL

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Its happening on any value of idle time and with everyone(I haven't checked it on Cyan yet). Just try to touch the back button in dimmed state and you will find the app switcher popping. And yes touching the phone in dimmed state is to stop the phone from being timed out or else I have to unlock the phone again.
Yes right. It is occurring on any value of screen time out set not only for 30 secs. But if we set more time out say 1 Min then we will find it only after of 55 secs of idle status of phone and that is vary rare and that's why it is still ignored.

AbhishekSinha1601

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes right. It is occurring on any value of screen time out set not only for 30 secs. But if we set more time out say 1 Min then we will find it only after of 55 secs of idle status of phone and that is vary rare and that's why it is still ignored.
Yeah that's true. But if someone is reading something(such as news or document) on the phone and if the screen dims and is going to time out, then everyone will avoid locking of the phone. Then this bug comes into picture. It is very much irritating especially for me.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
VHDL you have it as a result of bad installation since Black. The broken string will copy over until it is instructed to be rewritten in the new update. You need a reset if not a format.

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
yeap u right they ignoring this bug and i hoped too to be resolved in wp 8.1, but damn bad luck they didnt resolved. It looks like they guys ignoring this bug.
By the way I m using lumia 520 (cayn update)

i downgraded my lumia 520 to lumia amber 2 times from wp 8.1 dp then again updated and still problem is coming. i did hard reset 10-12 times but bug not removed.

elmacho

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Had noticed this problem on the L520 which I had a couple of months back.Minor annoyance, didn`t care too much about it then as it wasn`t my primary phone. Maybe it`s got something to do with the hardware .

No issues on the L925 (Cyan) though.Can`t expect everything to be perfect on such a low priced device, which gives more bang for buck than many other devices in its price range,in my opinion. Anyways ,go ahead,report it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)