1020 Living Images

Haystack510

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Now that I have the official 8.1 and Cyan updates on my 1020 how come living images doesn't work. Can someone please help. I had it with the DP then they updated the app and took it away. It was suppose to come back with 8.1 and Cyan but I don't see the feature anywhere.

Ben Hanchett

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
How you tried going into the settings of the Nokia camera or camera beta app? If you go in there and reset default setting it may work. That's how it had to enabled for most people on DP. Also you have the latest camera or camera beta version installed. You may want to go into the store and check. I haven't been getting a bunch of updates for my apps lately. I read about updates available days later.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Now that I have the official 8.1 and Cyan updates on my 1020 how come living images doesn't work. Can someone please help. I had it with the DP then they updated the app and took it away. It was suppose to come back with 8.1 and Cyan but I don't see the feature anywhere.

It is exclusive feature, available only on Lumia 1520 and Lumia 930 at the moment. There was an error in Nokia Camera app and users with older devices were allowed to use "Living Images", however it was fixed with appropriate update about two weeks later.

Please note that nobody promised that "Living Images" will become available to other devices with Lumia Cyan update. As we've seen its possible to use "Living Images" on non-quad core Lumias, so its probably not about hardware limitations. I would say its more like: High-End devices = High-End features.

PS. Nokia Pro Cam (Nokia Camera) has been available only to PureView devices (back then = high-end devices), but became available to other lumias few weeks/months later. ;) There is a hope.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I know I am bringing up an old topic, but can living images work on my 1020 now? I have the app downloaded but can't figure out how to activate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05