Battery Saver Brightness Doesn't Work

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Another update on the uservoice request: in the past few weeks the request to fix the button lights has moved up ten pages. it's now on page 39 with 274 votes. Only 764 requests in front of us!

If you haven't already please vote here to increase the chances of this getting fixed:
https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...ery-saver-doesn-t-dim-brightness-turn-off-cap

Unrelated, but it would be nice if their uservoice page had a section for actual bugs like this one. I'm sure there are fewer high profile bugs than random feature requests.

Voted.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Another update on the uservoice request: in the past few weeks the request to fix the button lights has moved up ten pages. it's now on page 39 with 274 votes. Only 764 requests in front of us!

If you haven't already please vote here to increase the chances of this getting fixed:
https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...ery-saver-doesn-t-dim-brightness-turn-off-cap

Unrelated, but it would be nice if their uservoice page had a section for actual bugs like this one. I'm sure there are fewer high profile bugs than random feature requests.

I posted your link on reddit and lots of people are voting.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
No it is not really the end. It is back to how it was, yes. But how it was was far from perfect.

If you have battery saver on but plug your phone into a charger the lights come back on and the screen gets a bit brighter. They need to let us just switch the capacitive backlight off and set the lowest screen brightness possible much lower. Then I will be happy.

I shall keep on fighting until I feel it is how it should be!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I shall keep on fighting until I feel it is how it should be!
Uh oh.. I fear this may be a tough fight! Best of luck with the crusade, but personally I'm very happy with the change. Last night for the first time in months I was able to read a kindle book without having to block the buttons. So much better!

Next up: Denim for 1520. Supposedly the HK model update is finally ready, although it's not showing yet. Maybe next week we'll get WP10? Fun times! :D

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Uh oh.. I fear this may be a tough fight! Best of luck with the crusade, but personally I'm very happy with the change. Last night for the first time in months I was able to read a kindle book without having to block the buttons. So much better!

Yes I agree it is a nice change but what will you do if you want to read a kindle book but you need to charge the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999