Re - research for update

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with updating my phone. I had enabled the Preview for developers choice in the up so to be able to upgrade to 8.1 earlier than when (and if) samsung rolled out the update. I had it enabled to install any additional updates for 8.1.

Anyway I didn't want to update to 8.1 GDR1, at least not until I got the samsung official release (with the new firmwares) of 8.1.

Problem was I had forgotten the preview for developers enabled when I made an update search last night and it showed an update, which I guess is GDR1 which I didn't want. I then saw that I had preview enabled so I uncheck it to not get the GDR1. Even though I unchecked there was still an update in the phone.

Is this still GDR1 or another update. I though that because I uncheck the preview option The GDR1 would disappear. Is it true and that is just another update that happened to come out the same day or I has the GDR1 update in memory...??

How can I do a recheck for updates, cause now I only have the choice to download the update and not recheck...

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
The 8.1 developers preview. The problem was solved with a problem. I tried to install the gdr and get over it but a 80.....something problem appeared and installation failed. Now the search for update is available again.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Seems like you got yourself in a bind . Hmm seems like maybe up could wait till the official release ? Unless you fixed it ^.^?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6