HTC One with Windows Phone vs HTC One with Android - The great battle of OS

Roger Nunez

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Who wants a video comparison to see what is the best phone in terms of OS? This will show what operating system is better running in the same phone: battery life, performance, etc

Please wpcentral make a video

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Not a fair take. Of course Android will win easy because of the PlayStore dev's support.

But this is a huge step forward for Windows Phone. Hopefully this device will increase market shares. Thus attracting more dev's to Develop apps for the Windows Phones store.

dpaynewp

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Interesting - just read this on wmpower user (sorry can't post the link), re the HTC one

"During usage (the important bit really) the Windows Phone has 21 hours usage time vs 12 on Android, that?s 75% more."

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to see a side by side boot speed comparison, followed by apps that are available on both OS' to see how they stack up on each variant

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Am I correct in saying that this is the first time that Android & WP are on the exact same device? It will be interesting indeed!

rcloke91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
$750? It's $600 off-contract from Verizon.

The M8 (with android) has very, very stellar battery life. Take a look around and that's pretty much the case with most users and reviewers.

If WP variant has better battery life, that's at least one feather in that cap over android

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
$750? It's $600 off-contract from Verizon.

The M8 (with android) has very, very stellar battery life. Take a look around and that's pretty much the case with most users and reviewers.

If WP variant has better battery life, that's at least one feather in that cap over android

They must have updated that number, when I first looked it said $750, but that was also when it said $199 on contract. This just made my decision much harder....

wiggum15

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
The Android version will win !
The Windows version does not have a notification-led and no glance feature so you will miss important calls/sms/emails !
Flawed design...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss