Why do I need a Microsoft Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WPCentral Question

Why can't I simply update my phone without a stupid Microsoft account and password? Why the hell do I need it to update anyway?! I don't want this stupid account, because I don't like all my info being available to be hacked or stolen or used to advertise to me. I just want a phone that works as a phone without the stupid crap Microsoft force upon me. I already have to deal with Bing, isn't that enough? I certainly will NOT be buying another Windows Phone for the life of me.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Just buy a dumbphone and your good to go.

If you dont understand the reason for updates...................
Nobody is forcing you to do anything, you calling it up on your self.
If you think its on the other platforms any different i wish you luck.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Why can't I simply update my phone without a stupid Microsoft account and password?
................Cause you need it before you can run it.

Why the hell do I need it to update anyway?
.................You dont need to, if you are happy as it is you can keep it like that.

I don't want this stupid account, because I don't like all my info being available to be hacked or stolen or used to advertise to me.
...............now you know where the password is for, your info? it knows what you feeds.

I just want a phone that works as a phone without the stupid crap Microsoft force upon me.
.....................as said before, use a dumbphone

I already have to deal with Bing, isn't that enough?
..............I knew that already, otherwise you would have found the answers for your self.

I certainly will NOT be buying another Windows Phone for the life of me.
..............So?

Piece of advise........work on your social skils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss