Help! Unable to Update to 14157

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I tried to update my Nokia Lumia Icon running Developer's Preview 8.1.14147 to the latest version but it kept saying there was no update available. I noticed that the small rectangular icon that had appeared at the top of my screen after I previously registered as a developer was missing so I plugged in the USB cable to my phone and computer, reran the Windows Phone Developer Registration to dev unlock my phone and received the acknowledgment that my phone was now unlocked. I downloaded the Preview for Developers app to my phone, accepted the terms, logged into my account, and pressed continue and got the message "Developer Account To download the preview, you must be registered as a Windows Phone developer." When I log back into the Windows Phone Developer Registration app on my PC, it still shows me as registered and the only option is to unregister. I even did that and the reregistered to no avail. Also, the rectangular icon only appears intermittently but whether it's showing or not, I get the same error. Any ideas???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99