Issue Solved..
Soft Reset has made it for me..
Soft reset my phone - checked for updates through Airtel 3G
Nd got an update notification..
thanks to all.. Specially to Vicky & Dr.Saline

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
No you don't need to revert back to wp black. Actually abhi tak raat ho rahi hai America mai aur waha jaise hi morning hogi to wo log server theek kar denge aur unki subha hmare shaam k 7 baje k baad hoti hai to tab try karna.

Bro i updated to update 1.
Now another wired issue occurs.. Cant download speech/keyboard
the same error code occurs 80072ee2
need English UK for using Cortana
Nw cant use cortana in India

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Now another wired issue occurs.. Cant download speech/keyboard
the same error code occurs 80072ee2
need English UK for using Cortana
Nw cant use cortana in India

I think it was mentioned somewhere in the forums that you have to download keyboard and languages pack BEFORE updating to update 1. Might need to downgrade to cyan, then download those, then upgrade to update 1.
I'm not sure though.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I think it was mentioned somewhere in the forums that you have to download keyboard and languages pack BEFORE updating to update 1. Might need to downgrade to cyan, then download those, then upgrade to update 1.
I'm not sure though.

OMG..!!!
Reverting back to cyan.. i cant think of it.. any other solution.. through any app

Vicky Krishnatrai

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, if you are on Lumia cyan update or windows phone 8.1 then you should install all needed keyboard and speech packs. Because, in GDR1 users are complaining that they are unable to install speech and keyboards packs.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, if you are on Lumia cyan update or windows phone 8.1 then you should install all needed keyboard and speech packs. Because, in GDR1 users are complaining that they are unable to install speech and keyboards packs.

No solution for this..
Any way i will wait for the fix..
Cant get back to cyan by downloading 1.5gb again

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Try setting the region on your phone to your Real region ( as in not the US , which you've probably chose to activate Cortana) , than about 5 to 10 minutes after rebooting , check for updates and it should work

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
U can revert back to Lumia cyan. Without again downloading 1.5gb.(not sure will work or not)
I also have Lumia 620 I did same mistake-I updated my phone to update 1 with out downloading speech.
When I plugged again my phone to NSRT it didn't downloaded any file just downgraded my phone to cyan(weird).
Or
Download UK speech via mobile network.(worked on my brother's Lumia 520) but didn't through Wi-Fi.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
U can revert back to Lumia cyan. Without again downloading 1.5gb.(not sure will work or not)
I also have Lumia 620 I did same mistake-I updated my phone to update 1 with out downloading speech.
When I plugged again my phone to NSRT it didn't downloaded any file just downgraded my phone to cyan(weird).
Or
Download UK speech via mobile network.(worked on my brother's Lumia 520) but didn't through Wi-Fi.

I checked with Airtel 3G also.. Still showing cant download tap here..

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
If the ROM files downloaded by the Nokia Recovery Tool are still in the directory it downloaded to, you will not need to download them again. From the top of my head I can't recall what the directory was (believe it is, presuming you are running on Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products - someone correct me if I'm wrong).

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
If the ROM files downloaded by the Nokia Recovery Tool are still in the directory it downloaded to, you will not need to download them again. From the top of my head I can't recall what the directory was (believe it is, presuming you are running on Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products - someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Yup iam using Windows 7
its there in the path you told.. Should i go for it.. Or wait for a fix..
Anyway i should reinstall the apps from first.. Thats just annoying..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs