Getting Error Code : 8004884b in Store

Verena Dalkeith

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
re:

I think I have a multi layer problem with my phone. I was forced to update WhatsApp. I installed it when I was studying in Australia. Therefore, I signed in for WhatsApp and the Windows Store with my Australian mobile number, which is now inactive. When I came back to Germany, I had no problems to use the app as usual. I used my German sim card but friends had to look for my Australian number. Now I was asked to receive a verification code via text or call. I only had the option to select betwee those two ways but I do not get the cance to change my phone number. What can I do now? I uninstalled the app as I hoped I would not have any problem to install WhatsApp again with my German number. But in the windows store I can?t download apps without the verification code that they want to send me via text or tell me on the phone. Can somebody please help me?

md1je

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
re:

I can't down load any apps, keep getting a message saying they need to send me a code, but they can't use may number either by text or call. Please help as I'm getting very frustrated. Thanks

Jason Hook

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Re:

I hate to break it to ya, but no, it doesn't. Because, in my case, when I attempt to sync it, I get a message saying that it "can't sync right now", and which refers me to, you guessed it, here. It also gives me the same damn error code (8004884B), which also leads me here. Since nobody has yet to bring this up, and confident minds seem to think one answer works for all problems, I'm currently screwed.

Tuppenny

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I am having exactly same problem. Asks me how I would like to receive my code then tell me they can't send a code to my number and ask me to try a different one but I haven't another number or gives me this code. I have gone on settings Microsoft account says it needs attention it then tells me it is not up-to-date but doesn't tell me what it wants me to do. I tap on "sync" on drop down menu it then tells me it can't synchronise at the moment and I might get more information on error code here. As I see it I can't go anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb