WTF happened to my data?

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Thank god I keep the data sense tile pinned. I noticed my data disappearing even though I'm 90% on WiFi. One day I noticed I went from 1.5 gigs to about 900MBs, the next day 590. Thats when I turned on my data to be restricted at all times. Kept my WiFi, data was still restricted, went to bed, woke up and its down to 430.... Anyone have a clue where my data is going? I'm 13 days away from a new cycle and probably won't make it

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I had a lady come into my work the other day complaining that her phone eats up her data. I went into the iPhone equivalent of Data Sense and showed her that she used 5.9GB on Facebook and she was like "Oh yeah, come to think of it. I post like 200 pictures and videos a day." She deserved a smack on the head.

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I had a lady come into my work the other day complaining that her phone eats up her data. I went into the iPhone equivalent of Data Sense and showed her that she used 5.9GB on Facebook and she was like "Oh yeah, come to think of it. I post like 200 pictures and videos a day." She deserved a smack on the head.

That shouldn't be it since I hardly post and when I do its with WiFi on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss