What would you do if Windows Phone is discontinued ?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You're asking me? Oh. Okay.

I'll most likely keep using my phone, then two choices:
1. Switch to iOS
2. Go for Jolla or whatever Nokia produces in the future.

Keep it simple!

PaulMilbank

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If Jolla or Ubuntu release hardware to a global scale, that would be my go to. Think I just like an underdog maybe! Not a fan of ios and although I like android, I don't like google much. Maybe buy a nexus and de google it.

kilrathi29

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Switch to IOS or get a low end android phone and just use them for games and music
Low end Android is a laggish rubbish. It's not worth it (trust me I had one of those, or not it's your choice ;) ).
As for the question I would stick with it until I had enough money for an iOS phone or something new from NOKIA

anon(5590893)

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Since I'd not be willing to pay the Apple pices Android would be the only choice.
Hopefully it will not come to that point though I fear the new MS management is and will be under big pressure if WP isn't improving its marketshares. Maybe a less annoying Windows (!) 9 helps the whole MS ecosytem.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd hope it isn't badly hurt by the drop and that it is found soon enough and given a new home. Being abandoned sucks...

Then I'd eat a sandwich.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Or I'd buy a large iPhone 6. I like Android better, but I can't tolerate Google's business model. I'm not willing to be the product.

Zaklinac

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I would switch to BlackBerry. The OS is great, phones are beautiful. Only thing which holds me back from trying Z30 is 720p 5 inch display.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't really matter, since I've already switched back to Android. However I would miss Windows Phone and it's unique concepts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I do not think that with all the billions invested by Microsoft that they will abandon the platform so easy. But let say that they do it... Not a big issue for me... I will move to the soon release iPhone 6.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786