[Solved] How to Reset Phone to Cyan from DP GDR1

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I know its to use Nokia Recovery Tool. But currently my phone is not detected by the tool.
Phone : Lumia 620
Installed DP GDR1 update on Lumia Black
PC is Windows 8.1 and latest Nokia Software Recovery tool.

I dont care whether data and apps are backed up or not.
Just want Contacts to be there. and if possible an easy method to install apps [via PC or anything] without data.
I have copied photos and songs to PC. and whatsapp data. What else i have to copy, if i dont want Restore but keep data.

Last edited:

torbach1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to Reset Phone to Cyan from DP GDR1

I know you said you're using the latest update. But one was released earlier today. I think v5.0. Is that what you're on? If so, I had a similar situation with a 1020, and ultimately had to use the Nokia Care Suite to flash it with a Rogers rom for the previous version of WP. Mine was network unlocked though. Good luck.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to Reset Phone to Cyan from DP GDR1

I know you said you're using the latest update. But one was released earlier today. I think v5.0. Is that what you're on? If so, I had a similar situation with a 1020, and ultimately had to use the Nokia Care Suite to flash it with a Rogers rom for the previous version of WP. Mine was network unlocked though. Good luck.

Ya, today's Version. Is it Possible to use Nokia Care Suite to Rollback to Cyan?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)