How to transfer contacts from wp8.1 to windows pc ???

miromiric

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi to Eweryone !

I have all ready 3 NOKIA old phones and I never have problem to transfer contacts from NOKIA (Symbian) to PC !
Now I can transfer contacts in the "CLOUD" ?!?! WHY ??? :crying:

PLEAS INFORM ME HOW CAN I TRANSFER ALL MY CONTACTS EASIEST FROM LUMIA 625 TO PC ?

P.S.
LUMIA 625 with WP8.1 update1 its OK but my objection to new software that Microsoft need to implement all good staff from earlier NOKIA and not complicated all good solutions !

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, but how is having to plugin your device, launching a dedicated software and export contacts is any more convenient and easier than having it permanently sync it to the cloud in almost real time? OO
Seriously, if you want to easily import your contacts and are not using the Windows 8 mail app or Office Outlook, then just open your browser, go to people.live.com, login with your microsoft account, click on "manage" on the very top of the page and choose which way you want to have your contacts exported.

miromiric

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I have connect phone with USB cable to PC and start "Windows Phone app for desktop".
I cannot find contact transfer there. Only is present : music, photos, videos, podcasts. Nothing else !
I do not wont manage thru microsoft account !

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have connect phone with USB cable to PC and start "Windows Phone app for desktop".
I cannot find contact transfer there. Only is present : music, photos, videos, podcasts. Nothing else !
I do not wont manage thru microsoft account !

In this case you're out of luck. The app you're using is only for media transfering purposes. Nothing more, nothing less. I remember people complaining about the leck of USB sync when WP 7 was released. I was deeply surprised that this happened, as I was one of those absolutely happy not being forced to sync contacts and emails between my mobile and Office Outlook using USB anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs