Lumia 920 CV GB

ryan2821

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Ive got a Nokia Lumia 920 that is unbranded the carrier is CV GB and i am in the UK
I am on the developer program and ive got WP 8.1 upgrade 1
i still cant get the Cyan update.
Is this due to being on the developer program even though my phone is unlocked
I keep hearing that the bitlocker issue is sorted (even though i dont think it affects my phone as its unlocked and im not tied to any network)
Can anyone please clarify whats happening or if anyone else who has an unlocked phone has got the update.
im prepared to wait as i dont want to downgrade to wp 8 again.
Thanks in advance.

dermotw

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I can clarify that I have the exact same phone and setup combination, and I also have not got Cyan so far. I am actually in the middle east but that has not made any difference with the other OTA updates like the dev 8.1 and so on, which turned up when expected...

Sigh...

D.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
oh well!!
ill just keep pressing the checkfor updates button in settings
and keep my fingers crossed lol

You will keeping those fingers crossed for a long time, I suspect....

It may be worth biting the bullet and using Software Recovery Tool to get Cyan/8.1. If your phone is working OK as it is, I wouldn't bother. Cyan firmware brings nothing new to the 920. It's mainly for 1520 and 930....

Anyone waiting for the 'fix' to this problem, will be waiting a looong time. I don't think MS will bother with it, despite what they said. It's just NOT a priority. They have already advised that users should 'downgrade'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs