Bug\Issue after WP8.1 update

Ritesh Bhatia

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I am using Lumia 820 in India with Airtel carrier. And i am seeing that after I got Cyan update whenever I make a call and then disconnect there comes the No signal(or No network coverage) for 2 to 3 seconds:shocked:.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using Lumia 820 in India with Airtel carrier. And i am seeing that after I got Cyan update whenever I make a call and then disconnect there comes the No signal(or No network coverage) for 2 to 3 seconds:shocked:.
Try a soft reset. Even I have Airtel, but no such problem

Himanshu Joshi1

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I also have similar problem with Lumia 525 after updating it to windows phone 8.1.

I am using Vodafone Postpaid SIM card.

I tried below things to resolve this, but nothing help as this is a software bug.

1) change Sim card twice.
2)done soft reset
3)Format entire firmware with Nokia software Recovery tool

But problem still persists, can anyone tell me how we can tell this issue to windows phone development team

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure but issue might be due to Vodafone or Airtel itself. Sometimes my network goes, but after sometime it comes back too. I tried changing phone, the problem was still there, so no need to worry, it might be network issues, if you have major issues go to respective galleries & they will sort it out. I have noticed that network goes only during very heavy rains.

Himanshu Joshi1

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

It's a bug in the phone.

When I change -----Settings-----mobile +SIM-------SIM settings---------Highest connection speed from 3G to 2G, this issue is resolved.

This is a temporarily fix settings Windows need to fix this bug.

Himanshu Joshi1

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Try this and tell me what happen then, i try this and issue resolved, however this is a bug in a phone.
Settings-----mobile +SIM-------SIM settings---------Highest connection speed from 3G to 2G, this issue is resolved.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Try this and tell me what happen then, i try this and issue resolved, however this is a bug in a phone.
Settings-----mobile +SIM-------SIM settings---------Highest connection speed from 3G to 2G, this issue is resolved.

When your phone is in 3g(i.e highest connection 3g), you're phone is in dual mode 2g as well as 3g. In all areas 3g is not available, so it goes off for some seconds & 2g is available. If you use 3g, only then keep your connection to 3g, otherwise keep it on 2g(because in dual mode your phone drains more battery)

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
same stupid problem was on 920. on 3G, the signal was fluctuating like hell! I suggest flash your phone with a different firmware, and after flashing set as new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs