OneDrive Recent Photos showing other photos

ChadGW

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have pictures in my OneDrive that exist in other folders that aren't marked in OneDrive as the Pictures type. These pictures are showing up on the phone not in any albums but in the new OneDrive "Recent photos" folder. It's annoying because these pictures are things that are related to documents like charts and I don't want them appearing alongside my legitimate photos. Is there anyway to fix this? Is it a bug?

Chad

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I have pictures in my OneDrive that exist in other folders that aren't marked in OneDrive as the Pictures type. These pictures are showing up on the phone not in any albums but in the new OneDrive "Recent photos" folder. It's annoying because these pictures are things that are related to documents like charts and I don't want them appearing alongside my legitimate photos. Is there anyway to fix this? Is it a bug?

Chad

I'd like help with this too. My issue is somewhat different as I have no idea where the odd pictures that are showing in the recent photos folder came from. There are four, all of minor celebrities that I haven't been near in recent memory (one posing with some random dude I've never seen before)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6