Twitter and LinkedIn contacts not showing

radekhulan

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Recently, I flashed my 1020 with latest (Cyan) firmware via NSRT, registered for Developer Preview program and updated to GDR1.

My MS account, People hub in Windows 8.1, and Outlook.com, have Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Skype connected. They show both contacts and news just fine.

Lumia does NOT show Twitter and LinkedIN contacts anymore.

I tried removing those connections both from phone and from the website, and add them again. Still nothing on Lumia. It does show Twitter and LinkedIn newsfeed in People hub, but not actual contacts, ie. I cannot link them together.

Is this a known bug?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Make sure they are connected via outlook.com

​Also have you filtered them to be turned off? Lastly, each time your sync your email, it will sync your people, calendar and contacts.

radekhulan

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Of course, I have both networks on, checked to be shown. And as I wrote, they are connected and do show in Outlook.com and in People app in Windows 8.1. But on Lumia, only newsfeed from all people shows, not individual contacts. Thus I cannot link facebook / outlook contact on the phone to his/her Twitter and LinkedIn profile.

Facebook works well, as there is a new app for that, using social extensibility Framework.

radekhulan

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Update: removing and adding TW and LinkedIn account via phone DID help. Contacts show again.

Doing the same thing before via web interface of Outlook.com did not solve the probl?m.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb