Any news on the Cyan update for WP 8.1 DP

TheMiseryOfMe

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Seeing as it has been a good while since the incident with bitlocker and the fiasco caused by it, I was just wondering if there was any news on whether people on the developer preview would no longer have to recover their phones to gain the update?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Seeing as it has been a good while since the incident with bitlocker and the fiasco caused by it, I was just wondering if there was any news on whether people on the developer preview would no longer have to recover their phones to gain the update?
Besides the Lumia 1520 1020 and 920 (USA Phones only i think) a few weeks back getting cyan on dev preview 8.1.1? No

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for Cyan for my Lumia ICON, new rumor is that they will skip over Cyan and go right to Denim....great that we will get it but, it sucks on the fact that we will be waiting even longer just to get the official firmware to help resolve the issues I have with the DP.....

Dam you Verizon...

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I got tired of waiting, my battery was kinda sh*tty. Installed Cyan yesterday using Nokia software recovery tool. Didn't have to flash my device back to WP8 though... battery seems better now btw, but i guess it'll take a while to see real results.

DalekSnare

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
And should we assume that denim will include cyan?

Probably in the same way WP 8.1 "includes" 8.0. You only have one version installed at a time, so it doesn't matter what version Denim is replacing when you install it. Lumia 830s will come with Denim installed, but that doesn't mean they'll be missing features from Cyan, Black, or Amber.

SoapBox3000

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
I got tired of waiting, my battery was kinda sh*tty. Installed Cyan yesterday using Nokia software recovery tool. Didn't have to flash my device back to WP8 though... battery seems better now btw, but i guess it'll take a while to see real results.
what phone and what carrier do you have. I am currently waiting on cyan for my Verizon Lumia Icon. currently running WP 8.10.14157.200 DP

Scott Smith17

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
You know what would be really cool is if there were a news website that could find out this type of information on behalf of the plethora of users who request it every...oh, wait...:unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster