Preview For Developers Update Error!

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
wp_ss_20140919_0001.png

Hey WPFans,
As we know that we have to downgrade phone to 8.0 to recieve Lumia Cyan update.
Before that i was at WP8.1 update 1(preview for developers) then i got my phone update to Lumia Cyan by Nokia Recovery Tool..
But i was missing live folders so then i wanted to go back at update1(GRD1) so i installed Preview For Developers app and then i connected to my wifi network and downloading was already started but suddenly it stopped and gave an error mentioned in the above screenshot.
So i tried again but it gave the same error(almost tried 10 times) after 47%..!
What should i do now?Does Microsoft stopped the preview for developer program for those on Lumia Cyan??:sweaty::unhappysweat:

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 81628

Hey WPFans,
As we know that we have to downgrade phone to 8.0 to recieve Lumia Cyan update.
Before that i was at WP8.1 update 1(preview for developers) then i got my phone update to Lumia Cyan by Nokia Recovery Tool..
But i was missing live folders so then i wanted to go back at update1(GRD1) so i installed Preview For Developers app and then i connected to my wifi network and downloading was already started but suddenly it stopped and gave an error mentioned in the above screenshot.
So i tried again but it gave the same error(almost tried 10 times) after 47%..!
What should i do now?Does Microsoft stopped the preview for developer program for those on Lumia Cyan??:sweaty::unhappysweat:

No.. Its the problem with your wifi.. Your Wifi is not stable.. Try with another Wifi Spot.

For more details - Solutions to 801881cd, 80188265, 801881d0 and other update issues on Windows Phone | Windows Phone How-to (India)

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Go to McDonald's, Starbucks, or wherever they have free Wi-Fi. There's lots of places that offer free Wi-Fi nowadays. If you live in an apartment, go to the office, they usually have a computer area for their community with free internet as well.

wpfan1995

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
wp_ss_20140927_0001[1].png

Atlast success,I am now running Preview For Developers WindowsPhone 8.1 update 1(GRD1).
I tried updating by using my friend's wifi still i was getting the same error then i decided to do HARD RESET in my phone and then i got no issues while downloading.
I think when i tried Lumia Cyan updating through Nokia Recovery tool it had the previous data stored which might been broken after updating.
And i also got all the 4 previous updates by only doing one update(that is new for me as i thought i had to go through all 3 updates to get latest one).

Cheers :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos