Canadian windows phone choices?

Trainwreck_0532

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
With all these announcements about these sweet windows phones coming out when are they coming to Canada? I have a Samsung ativ s which is on its last breathes and have been looking for a new phone for quite a while, now I'm waiting as all the carriers I've talked to over the phone have no idea windows made phones, or they have the 635, which personally I'm not interested in. If no phones are out within the next month or so when mine finally quits I'm afraid I'll have to get an other operating system phone and be contracted in. Does anyone know if or when some high end devices will be out? Or maybe a website one could buy unlocked phones compatible with bell?

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
The 830 is coming to Canada at some point, though no details yet Lumia 830 coming soon to Canada, carriers yet to be announced | Windows Phone Central

I would assume the 930 would be coming as well, but honestly when it comes Windows Phones in Canada, there has been absolutely no buy-in from the carriers, and Microsoft doesn't seem to be pushing it very hard here either (at least from our point of view).

For buying unlocked phones compatible with Bell, try OmegaCell Communications Inc. or First for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Accessories - EXPANSYS Canada

You'll need to make sure the phone supports 1700 MHz (Band 4).

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Try B&H Photo, they have the Lumia 1520.3 rm-938 which should work with Bell - you can verify (on their website) whether it does (or not).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss