Import phone numbers on sim card

jens Van Keer

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to import your phone numbers on your phone to the sim card, i'm gonna buy a htc one m8 (android) and don't wanna put the numbers mannualy on the phone, having a htc 8s 8.1 PfD.
Thanks in advance

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I used to have contact info on the sim card to allow transferability between phones but now, I just sync my contacts to the cloud (outlook, gmail, yahoo, etc.) That way, the information is more centralized and accessible not only from my phones but even through my PC and various tablets. Have you looked into this option?

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
No, there isn't. At least not that I'm aware of. I've checked. However, your Microsoft account has that info. That's how I was able to import them to an Android.

Maybe, you can make sure by backing everything up to the cloud and when they ask you on Android if you'd like to import the contacts from the MS account, say yes and bada bim bada boom, they should be there.

jens Van Keer

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I used to have contact info on the sim card to allow transferability between phones but now, I just sync my contacts to the cloud (outlook, gmail, yahoo, etc.) That way, the information is more centralized and accessible not only from my phones but even through my PC and various tablets. Have you looked into this option?

My contacts are indeed synced with my pc, so that should do it then, thanks a lot pal :)

jens Van Keer

May 10, 2014
Visit site
No, there isn't. At least not that I'm aware of. I've checked. However, your Microsoft account has that info. That's how I was able to import them to an Android.

Maybe, you can make sure by backing everything up to the cloud and when they ask you on Android if you'd like to import the contacts from the MS account, say yes and bada bim bada boom, they should be there.
So as long i'll sync the android with an ms acc. Then i should have those numbers?, that's great! Thanks mate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos