Downloading Update DP for 1520

Javadevil

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,
I'm currently downloading a DP update for my 1520 in Australian.
Its just installing at the moment so no idea what the update is.
Will let you know when its done.

cheers

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Yup, did mine this morning after seeing a Facebook post regarding it. Didn't take long, no idea what has been changed but seems to work fine on my 1520(RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222)

Also, Facebook app was updated, can finally see all posts!

Javadevil

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Its another Cyan update.
Well this is cool I finally have Cyan developer preview running.
I was thinking with all the talk it could possible be denim but nope, anyhoo its good to finally have cyan.
Zei20t have you found any difference with touch screen sensor ? I'm hoping there has been some improvement as mine has been driving me crazy.
Consistently accidentally opening links when browsing or scrolling through twitter.

cheers

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
hahah Kogan, same as me.

yup I have the same issue, 'accidental' touches activate links instead of scrolling.

have you tried changing your sensitivity of the screen? for me it didn't really change anything.

I had Cyan a few weeks ago, but did the DP update the following day. one day I might just stick to a normal base OS :p

Javadevil

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Its to early for me to tell, I'll test it further tonight and see if its faster, but I don't think the touch screen sensor is any better.

Last edited:

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
IMO the touch is the same, scrolling was horrible straight after the update, little did I know all my apps were downloading again.

it appears to be pretty quick now, hard to tell, but battery life could be slightly better too on my 1520

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750