Bluetooth widget in notification area..BT speaker does not disconnect...and Office Remote never work

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
One of my biggest issues is this.. I run into it a lot as I listen to many podcasts while commuting.

Bluetooth widget in Notification area works great for connecting and horrible for disconnecting after. I have a BT speaker in the car that if I use the widget to disconnect it stays on BT and does not switch to phone speakers...forcing a reboot to remedy. The Icon will be black instead of grey but still say Bluetooth.

The normal toggle in Phone Settings..... BT switch on/off works every time...any ideas or shared frustrations?

Other issue...Office Remote does not work on my phone..any 520 users get it working?

Nokia 250 latest Cyan (also same on Black)

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Boltman2013,
May I ask, what is a widget? I think it's something that gogle phones have and I know I could BING it, but you are referring to a windows phone. Right? Do you mean an app?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
HTC 8S here. Both work without problems. Love Office Remote with my Surface Pro.
Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
I guess its not a widget per se but the Bluetooth Icon in Notification area at top of the Nokia 520...Toggling that turns on Bluetooth just fine but fails to disconnect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo