Unable to update app

Nitesh37

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone! i need a help. i am getting error code 81030137 when trying to update Bing Translator.
Update version is 2014.730.1743.3386

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I guess all Bing apps after todays update don't allow installation onto the SD card. Try moving your app to the phone memory using storage sense and after that try to update the app.

At least I faced this error with the Bing Weather app so I guess its the same problem.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
what i found the solution was to note down all the apps that are giving this error...
then uninstall them one at a time
(if you do have an SD card, ensure that storage sense option says to install the app to the phone - some of these apps wont install on SD)
then go back to store and search for the app - if you dont find it with the simple name, use Bing xxxx - it still seems to find it -
there you go... should work now.

roberts1069

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, the Bing apps cannot be installed to SD. I tried moving from SD to phone and then the update installed with no problem. I then tried moving the app back to SD. Even though the option to move to SD was available, the move failed with "The publisher of this app does not allow it to be installed to an SD card"
HEY MICROSOFT! NO MORE 'BING' APPS FOR ME UNTIL YOU FIX THIS!!!

roberts1069

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. But no joy. Looks like msoft not gonna allow app to be installed to SD card with this latest up date. The option to move it is there, but fails with the "publisher doesn't allow...." Message. Humbug!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon