Backup not working...

waitthereimaWP

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
Today I just noticed that my Nokia Lumia 920 wasn't backing up for 3 Months, I followed the tutorial that WPC posted about getting them to work again but that didn't help, the back up doesn't seem to complete. It reaches 99% then fails. I really want to back up because I can't update to WP 8.1 GDR 1 since the phone refuses to update (goes into the process then fails) even the fix update didn't seem to work!

Thanks in advance!
-Suraj G.

waitthereimaWP

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Like I stated, the problem is that I'm not able to upgrade to 8.1.1 because my 920 just refuses to do so, it enters the process then when spinning gears come on it just quits and reboots with a error message....

tritiums

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I had the exactly same problem about a week ago, I noticed that my last backup was 3 weeks old when normally it would automatically back up every few days. I had to go delete the saved backups, and after that I was able to back up successfully.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
Today I just noticed that my Nokia Lumia 920 wasn't backing up for 3 Months, I followed the tutorial that WPC posted about getting them to work again but that didn't help, the back up doesn't seem to complete. It reaches 99% then fails. I really want to back up because I can't update to WP 8.1 GDR 1 since the phone refuses to update (goes into the process then fails) even the fix update didn't seem to work!

Thanks in advance!
-Suraj G.
Go into OneDrive and delete any past backups. Soft reset your phone, then try it again. I have a 920 and have never had this issue. I suspect the file on OneDrive is corrupted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077