No LIVING IMAGES ON 1020 CYAN IN INDIA

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
after receiving cyan I'm trying to activate cyan in Nokia Camera beta but its not working... Setting restored to default. Latest camera beta or even hard reset s done... Anyone facing same problem?

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
It is not a problem but a feature.
Should I say feature less. They say that the Flagship phone that revolutionized imaging is not good enough to handle living images.

If you ask me It was just a little gimmick with which you can impress your peeps. "Can your phone do this? can your phone do that?"

Personally I find it better without it and I rather go with cinemagraph.

P.S it is not Specific to Cyan or India. It is to do with 1020.

Last edited:

hprvez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
It is a nice feature, it recreates the atmosphere of when you took the picture. The 1020 (or the 920 for the matter) handled it without problems, until Nokia took it away from Nokia camera

Sp12er

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
The "Nokia Camara" in the 1020 has Living Images, but you must take your Photos in the "Smart Cam" Mode.

My 920 can't do it too... I've done what the Thread Creator did, and yes, I've tried using the Smart Sequence and yes, its working but "Living Images" is supposed to work effortlessly right? It should work in the normal shot mode too with "saving Living Images" on top left corner... Anyone knows how to fix this?

Deutscher2

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
My 920 can't do it too... I've done what the Thread Creator did, and yes, I've tried using the Smart Sequence and yes, its working but "Living Images" is supposed to work effortlessly right? It should work in the normal shot mode too with "saving Living Images" on top left corner... Anyone knows how to fix this?
There is no fix. On the 1020 you need to use Smart Cam Mode for Living Images.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos