Persistent Resuming screen

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I've upgraded my Lumia 520 to Windows phone 8.1 update 1 with cyan but the problem is every time I try to multitask apps that is suspend one app and move to another always resuming screen pops. Tried to remove much of my apps from my phone also from background tasks from battery sense but no luck. I've seen my android friends who also have smartphones of same specs as mine but their multitasking is quick.I know I'm comparing two different OS but this worries me from upgrading from 520 to 730. Sorry I'm a noob in this correct me if I said something wrong.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Update 1 is known to have this problem and is also laggy many a times. I'm not sure if the latest update to the dev preview fixed this but at least the first update for GDR1 did and that's the reason I went back to WP 8.1 Cyan.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I've upgraded my Lumia 520 to Windows phone 8.1 update 1 with cyan but the problem is every time I try to multitask apps that is suspend one app and move to another always resuming screen pops. Tried to remove much of my apps from my phone also from background tasks from battery sense but no luck. I've seen my android friends who also have smartphones of same specs as mine but their multitasking is quick.I know I'm comparing two different OS but this worries me from upgrading from 520 to 730. Sorry I'm a noob in this correct me if I said something wrong.

Go for the 730. The RAM is the problem

kayroccs

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
its not the ram, the issue is that developers are not using the wp8.1 API so these are still using the wp8.0 API. MS created a fast resume where u shouldn't see any resuming at all. its not the os. its developers not upgrading their apps

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
its not the ram, the issue is that developers are not using the wp8.1 API so these are still using the wp8.0 API. MS created a fast resume where u shouldn't see any resuming at all. its not the os. its developers not upgrading their apps

Well... Skype... Xbox Music... the start screen itself....

Beppe Gissi

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you have Live Lock Screen beta? The "resuming" issue is mainly caused by that...

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Yup even I was wondering why Skype,Xbox music,Start screen show the resuming screen.I hate to say but Windows phone is also starting to lag and reboot like Android ****.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb